Thursday, January 28, 2016

Wordless Wednesday: Clicker Expo 2016 Reno!

The weekend started with a day of chicken camp taught by Terry Ryan. IT.WAS.SO.MUCH.FUN.

Chickens in dog kennels. Very appropriate for us :)
Me and my hen. She lays white eggs.
It's So Fluffy!
Terry Ryan, me and Henrietta.

Then three whole days of non-stop learning and laughing. I can't even describe the amount of knowledge I gained or fun I had learning from the best of the best.

My daily Expo set-up :). I love learning!
Minnesota 2015 KPA Grads!!
Lori Stevens did some great demos with FitPaws and the Klimb.
My FAVORITE lecture. Hannah and Laurie were so great
and I am so excited to put this in action going forward!!
Photo booth fun with Hannah and other Fenzi students.
This was a great networking event!
YAY! This is so awesome to be a part of!!
Our brains hurt....
My suitcase was stuffed FULL.
I might have a slight KONG addiction...


I.CAN.NOT.WAIT.FOR.NEXT.YEAR!

Have you ever been to a Clicker Expo?

1 comment:

  1. Furbaby family pet care is committed to provide dog day care, private in home dog boarding in MO, Ballwin, Chesterfield, Manchester, and St. Louis. Our staff focuses on providing extreme puppy care for your loving pets.

    ReplyDelete