Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Gratitude is the Best Attitude

Vito is excited this year to share what he is thankful for. He is soo excited, he was doing zoomies on the bed this morning, check it out:

Vito's Zoomies Dance

We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are concious of our treasures. ~Thorton Wilder


I'd say Vito is fully alive and concious of his treasures, Silly Boy! :)

So without further ado...

Vito's Thankful Thoughts

  1. TENNIS BALLS!!!!!!
  2. Food, all kinds of food, not picky just hungry
  3. Treats, love treats, big treats, yes treats
  4. TENNIS BALLS!!!!!!
  5. Blankets with holes in them, so I can cover myself up and stick my head out
  6. Sticks, yummy yummy sticks, love sticks
  7. Water for swimming
  8. TENNIS BALLS!!!!!!
  9. Bourbon, I love my big brother lots and lots
  10. Oh, yea Mommy and Daddy, they are the bestest, especially when they have tennis balls!!!

He's obviously a deep thinker <more like a cute stinker!>. What are your dogs thankful for this year?

There is no such thing as gratitude unexpressed. If it is unexpressed, it is plain, old-fashioned ingratitude. ~ Robert Brault

No comments:

Post a Comment