Monday, June 30, 2014

Happy 5th Gotcha Day Monday!

Saturday was Monday's official Gotcha Day!! It's been 5 years since Monday moved in and I couldn't imagine life without her. I tried to make the day special but forces conspired against me:(.  First, we went out to Ada Hayden in the morning to go for a quick walk but there was some kind of huge event going on so we didn't stop. Instead we took a quick stroll through our neighborhood - not as exciting but still nice :). The weather was not in our favor either so we mostly ended up cuddling on the couch, at least that is one of our favorite activities!!

Monday and her pouty face :) LOL.
I did stop and pick up some tasty treats in celebration of her big day. We love Brown Dog Bakery :). All the dogs were excited for the good eats...

We had to get enough to share :). Four canolis for all the family dogs,
6 frosted bones for all the dogs in the house (our 4 and 2 clients' dogs), and Monday
also got the special Birthday cookie AND the frosted dog cookie :).
Feed us!! :)
I love Rookie's pouty face in this one...and I caught Vito being silly :). 
'Quit playing around and give me my cookie Dad!' 

Oh Monday we love your silly face and intense personality. Everything my crazy lady does, she does with gusto and a dramatic flare :). Our house would definitely not be the same without her silly antics. I'm so glad we've spent these last 5 years together and I look forward to many more years filled with love and feistiness :).

Kisses!!!

Every once in awhile a dog enters your life and changes everything. Thank you Monday for being that dog and changing my life. You add bright neon color to an otherwise earth-tone existence. :)





5 comments:

  1. Wow, didn't realize how big that cookie was until I saw it in Monday's mouth. Hope she enjoyed it! Happy Gotcha Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is just the "upper" I needed today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Your babies are precious! Happy Late Gotcha Day from Dogs N Pawz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I thought my Shiba was a hand full! I'm sure they make every day worth it, they all look so adorable and full of joy!

    Please check out my website as well at: http://www.bedandbarkfast.com

    ReplyDelete