Thursday, August 15, 2013

Vito's On Vacation

Last night I dropped Vito off at my parent's house for a week and a half long vacation. That lucky boy :). He gets to be the only dog, play with his toys 24/7, and get totally spoiled with undivided attention. He is going to be a holy terror when he gets back!

He was obviously sad to see me go...NOT!

He is much more concerned about his toys and getting to play then saying goodbye to mom :).

I think he was happy to see me go :) LOL

Sadly the rest of the crew gets to stay at home with Nicholas and the dogsitters. At least they don't know what they are missing so they can't be angry :).

This is how I left Vito...



Check back tomorrow to find out where I am going! It's all pretty exciting business :)





1 comment:

  1. For thousands of years dogs have been bred. From time to time humans have done inbreeding even from their own ancestral lines and also by mixing them from various lines. Over the centuries the whole breeding process is continuing until the present day, resulting in a huge genetically diversity of all types of dogs, breeds and hybrids, no other mammal can present. Furthermore no speciation developed, despite the appearance of a wide variation of dogs no other animal could obtain. Just compare the extreme difference between a Chihuahua and a Great Dane.
    Read More

    ReplyDelete