Monday, October 21, 2013

APDT conference is almost here!!


Tomorrow I leave for the Association of Professional Dog Trainers (APDT) 20th annual conference in Spokane, Washington. To say I'm excited is an understatement :)!!! It's a five day conference filled with amazing speakers and vendors. I can't wait to learn and soak in the knowledge. Plus I am excited to network and meet trainers from all over the United States.

Conference Puppy!

Since this is my first APDT conference, I am considered a Conference Puppy. Quite a cute term :). I have also signed up to volunteer with the Border Collie Brigade. The Border Collie team helps the conference run smoothly and should provide me with a great opportunity to make some friends while I am there (since I won't know anyone!!). I think I'll make a nice Border Collie Puppy. And the nice part is that I got to chose which presentations I wanted to work so I will get to meet some of my favorite speakers :). I can't wait to learn from Denise Fenzi, Nicole Wilde, Grisha Stewart, and Ron Schultz.

I am planning on taking my laptop with me so I can still post on here while I am at the conference :). This opportunity to receive the latest information in dog training is so valuable in the dog training world -  I'm very grateful for it (and the fact my husband is willing to stay home with the dogs!!). I'm hoping to share some awesome stuff with you guys!! Now to finish packing so I can catch my plane in the morning...




No comments:

Post a Comment