Friday, November 1, 2013

M.I.A.

This week has totally gotten away from me! Things have been happening behind the scenes so to speak and I should have several updates to share soon. This whole playing catch-up thing after taking off for a week is overrated, especially when this 'whatever-kind-of-sickness' I had drained my energy - being sick is the pits! But I have tons of posts planned to share, I'm just trying to find time to sit down and write them! Bear with me here. October was extremely busy and November is shaping up to be just as crazy but I am getting my act together :).

Monday is not impressed with my struggle.

I swear the older I get, the faster time goes by, and the more I have to try to cram into the dwindling daylight hours. Where does all the time go? :)




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm getting there :). I have a residual cough but everything else seems back to normal. Now if only I could figure out how to make the days longer :)

      Delete