Thursday, March 6, 2014

Parenting.com Article - Plants That Are Poisonous For Your Pets

I know I am ready for Spring and I'm sure many of you are as well (especially those living in the Midwest and dealing with all this snow and sub-arctic temperatures!). Just the thought of flowers makes me smile at this point <here I am smiling now> but come to find out - some of my favorite flowers are considered poisonous plants for pets. I had no idea those beautiful tulips that I get so ecstatic about every year are toxic to the dogs. Good thing they've never tried to eat them before! But now I will monitor them a bit more closely this Spring.

Without further ado, find out what other fun plants are actually toxic to your pet...

Pet Owners: Avoid Poisonous Plants When Preparing Your Yard For Spring

Spring is just around the corner, and we're all eager to brighten our day with colorful flowers and green grass. But the pet owners among us need to take a few precautions to make sure our spring blooms and gardening products aren't poisonous for our pets. A good time to evaluate our yards is during National Poison Prevention Week, which this year is March 16-22.
To continue reading click here

Please check it out and let me know what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment