Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas Loot!

Happy Holidays!

Whew, I can't believe the year is basically over! Every year I marvel how fast time goes and every year it goes faster. Damn that cycle :(.

Well the good news about this time of year - Christmas loot! :) The dog were quite happy with their haul this year, lucky pooches. They have generous pet parents...LOL.

FitPaws, toys, and treats :). Not pictured: Bourbon's heating pad,
5 other boxes of Blue Dog Bakery treats, and Monday's pajamas :)


The name of the game this coming year will be FITNESS :). I'm sure the dogs are super excited LOL. But we should have lots of fun utilizing the FitPaws accessories and adding to our collection as the year progresses. This should help/add into all the work I am doing with Rookie on body awareness :). And for Bourbon we are working on keeping some muscle tone in his rear end - I hate watching him get old :(.
We are so excited to use these leashes! Monday got the short end
of the stick and you can't really see her name, but I am going to see
if I can have it outlined so that it's more visible.








My parents got us these amazing leashes made by UpCycled Hound. They are repurposed Karate belts :). Each pup got a personalized leash (coordinated in their favorite color of course) and I got one with my business name! I'm in love with the extra length (they are 8-10') and the wider width. I might be a bit of a leash 'collector.' :)










What was your dog's favorite Christmas present? And if you're like me, what was your favorite dog-related present? :)





8 comments:

  1. Love those leashes!! Love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruby received a purple whale stuffie that she absolutely loves. Love those cool leashes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, we love the leashes too! Purple whale stuffies are fun, sounds like your dog at least lets it 'live' for awhile :). Stuffies die a quick death in our house LOL.

      Delete
  3. Those leashes are great!

    I was given a mug that says "A home is not a home without a dog" and I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love mugs :) and that saying is SO true! And really it's not a home without multiple dogs LOL

      Delete
  4. My favorite dog related gift came from Doodle Dad - a set of pet engraved wine glasses!!!! Talk about a favorite. The Boys actually liked having the human siblings around more than anything. #gofigure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet those glasses are awesome! I <3 wine glass :)

      Delete