Carob Elvis Cookies
|Love this stuff!!|
1 medium Banana, mashed
1/4 cup Peanut Butter
1/4 cup Yogurt
1/2 cup Oats
1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
2 tablespoons Carob Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix well. (make sure dogs are properly suffering...)
|Baron and his drool...|
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a heavily floured surface 1/4 inch thick and cut with your choice of cookie cutter.
|I chose a cute little flower shape :)|
- Place on your prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until browned at the edges. Cool and refrigerate. Makes 2 to 3 dozen.
- And Voila! Feed to hungry, starving pooches...
|They are mostly patient when waiting for the timer to go off...|
|I think Rookie is still hungry.... what a cute sad face though!|