Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Reality

Well now that the craziness of April is over, I feel like I can breathe :). Whew. Thanks for hanging with me through the daily posting and hopefully you learned a few tips! I'm going to be a bit sporadic over the month of May as I roll out my new business < how exciting! > but I'm sure there will still lots of time for updates. You know the dogs will be busy ;).

Monday and Bourbon aren't real busy apparently...
As a treat to myself (early birthday present and for finishing the A to Z Challenge), I spent the weekend at a car show about 3 hours from home. It was a blast :) and a great chance to relax! Here are a few pictures from the weekend...

A Bassett statue on top of an old jeep. I love the details.
Car club guys.

Fire from the tail pipe of a Voodoo Kings car.

I have a thing for Ford trucks :).

The lace paint job on this is amazing!

Jalopy racing!


Whatever you think you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, magic, and power in it. ~Goethe









2 comments:

  1. I love old pickup trucks. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a blast. I'm hoping to fit in another big classic car show this fall :). It's a nice break from all things dogs LOL.

      Delete