Thursday, May 2, 2013

Strut Your Pup Week 2

This week I had planned to take both dogs to Ada Hayden to enjoy a walk around the lakes. I, of course, have to take the dogs separately so that means two trips to the park for me!

Monday's Trip

The weather has been gorgeous lately so Monday and I were eager to get out and enjoy it. I have never taken Monday to Ada Hayden so she had fun checking out all the sights and the ducks!! It was quite busy with lots of families and bikes everywhere but she doesn't mind the activity. It's nice to finally have a normal dog to do stuff with :).

We just walked the north loop because we were running out of daylight. I did make sure to stop a few times for some photo-ops! I must say, my dog is super cute :).

Queen of all she surveys...at least she likes to think so!

Quick stop on the bridge for a photo, she's having lots of fun!

The last side of the loop around the lake. Beautiful sunset :)
Can we go again Mom? Can we please? :)

Baron's Trip

Well Baron was going to go tonight and I was actually going to do the blog post tomorrow, but Iowa weather got in the way. It's snowing...yes in May. Snow is everywhere and it's horrible and cold. So needless to say we will not be going to Ada Hayden tonight, or anywhere else for that matter. Baron's trip has been postponed until next week when it's May appropriate weather again. And to make it up, he'll get an extra special trip next week :).

Really? This much snow in MAY?!?

Not cool...

A lot of people like snow. I find it to be an unnecessary freezing of water.  ~Carl Reiner




No comments:

Post a Comment