Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Tasty Tuesday - Pumpkin Cherry Cookies

Since Bourbon did such a great this weekend and since I was gone most of the weekend, I thought I would make some time to bake some deliciousness for the puppers. Here are gluten-free Pumpkin Cherry cookies courtesy of the Doggy Dessert Chef.


Ingredients

1/4 cup dried Cherries
1/4 cup Pumpkin Puree
1/2 Brown Rice Flour (I ended up using Soy Flour because that is what I had on hand)
1/4 cup Oats



Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
  2. In a large bowl mix all ingredients on at a time, kneading well after each addition.
  3. Once dough is well mixed, roll dough into 1/2 inch balls and place them 2 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops to flatten.
  4. Bake for 10 minutes. Cool and refridgerate.
Makes 1 1/2 dozen cookies.


No comments:

Post a Comment