Friday, December 13, 2013

Monday's Obedience Photos!

At the trial in November there was photographer taking photos and he happened to snap a few of Monday from her Sunday 'experience' in the ring :). He caught her at some good moments LOL.

Part of our heeling pattern. At least here she is in heel position :).
Photo by Ryan Heard

Giving me great attention but slightly forging.
Photo by Ryan Heard

Our figure eight heeling.
Photo by Ryan Heard

More figure eight.
She did much better heeling during this exercise than the actual heeling exercise :).
Photo by Ryan Heard

She was excellent for the sit for examination.
Photo by Ryan Heard

Me leaving her in the sit stay.
Photo by Ryan Heard

She watched me walk around the whole ring and then got up when I started walking directly towards her at the end.
Photo by Ryan Heard

I have some funky body posture going on here while I am listening to the recall instructions.
But look at Monday's wonderful attention :).
Photo by Ryan Heard

Obviously we have a lot to work on but it was a great experience :). And now I have photographic evidence that we tried and she actually did have moments of brilliance LOL.


1 comment: