Monday, July 14, 2014

June Bark Box!

I am SO behind on my blog...I apologize!! We have been doing so much traveling lately and it doesn't seem to end until September :). Back in June (see how far behind I am!!!) we got our second Bark Box and it was just as exciting!! There's just something so much fun about receiving a box full of surprise presents :).

So what was inside?!?


R2P Monkey Silly Buns
From king of the jungle to your living room, this plush will make a great new pack member. With enticing crinkle and squeaking sounds, this silly bum (indeed it is!) is great for monkeying around.
Benebone Nylon Chew
Made with real bacon and no artificial flavors, this is seriously delicious experience for the equally serious chewer. Who needs only two prongs to chew when Benebone gives ya three! Double the fun? We say triple it!
Green Bark Gummies Hip & Joint Treats
Green Bark Gummies aren't just delish, but also support joint health for your pup while they're out and about! with NutriCHIA, Glucosamine, and Chondroitin to maintain flexibility and mobility, these goodies will help your pup keep on playing till the sun sets...and long after!
Benny Bully's Beef Liver & Banana Treats
Made with beef liver and banana, this Potassium and Electrolyte-rich goodie from Benny Bully's isn't just tasty, it's also packed with Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Manganese, and Folate. No chemicals added - only the best for your best bud!

The treats are always a huge hit over here with our dog's bottomless stomachs :). I don't think they have received anything they didn't love! They really liked the Green Bark Gummies for general treats and the Beef Liver and Banana treats for training. Rookie is the lucky winner that will get the Benebone Nylon chew (Bourbon got the Zuke's bone from the last box). And Monday was the lucky girl who got to play with the new toy first (the toy from the last box is most definitely Rookie's lol).

She loved the toy.
This box had a fun little decal inside it too that I just couldn't resist :).


We can't wait to see what we receive for July (which should actually be next week lol!!!!).

This month's theme was Paris :).

5 comments:

  1. I love barkbox. It's like Christmas, waiting to see what you get!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! And it's so much more fun because it's for the dogs lol. I love dog stuff and I love spoiling our dogs :).

      Delete
  2. Looks like a really cool box of goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried all sorts of subscription boxes but BarkBox really does seem like one of the best. Benebones are my dogs' favorite chew and they are also fans of the Green Bark Gummies (which surprised me because I think they smell awful!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've really enjoyed our subscription! I thought they smelled pretty weird as well but my dogs also loved them.

      Delete