Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Happy 4th Birthday Rookie!

Still as cute as ever...
I tried to be a nice human and take Rookie to the park to play some ball for his birthday. Unfortunately he foiled my plans and tried to be adventurous (aka run away) after just a few tosses. Luckily, I also leave him on a long line so I was able to catch him...but still we had to go after that little stunt of his.

One minute we were playing ball together...
And then he decided running amok was much better...
Lucky for him I still love him :). Earlier this month, he got his birthday presents - a new tug and a new ball (which is actually the one pictured above). Tonight I'll make him a special dinner and call it a day lol.




6 comments:

  1. Ah, Happy Birthday Rookie! I hope you have a wonderful birthday dinner tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! My boy Leo will be five on Friday... have to do something special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Rookie! I guess you found your own way to celebrate while you were at the park.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi cutie and happy birthday and no scaring your mom by trying to take off. I know they love to give us a coronary now and then with antics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete