1 cup of Pumpkin Puree
1/2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
1/4 cup of Oats
1/2 cup of Soy Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
|I'd say the ingredients are well combined :)|
3. Spread by hand onto the prepared baking sheet 1/4 inch thick. Take a pizza cutter and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid. [In the interest of full disclosure, I did not do it this way. I can never make this way work for me, ugh. So I made little cookies about 1/2 tablespoon size.]
|My 'cookies' ... LOL, the whole scoring and breaking into pieces|
thing never works for me!
4. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until browned at the edges. [Back to the full disclosure thing - I baked mine for 15 minutes and then Nicholas's mom stopped by and I got distracted and I'm sure they baked for at least 10 more minutes! LOL, I did tell you that I'm not real good at baking right?!? Mine did turn out fine, as shown above!]
5. Cool and break into pieces, then refrigerate. [My dogs go through them so fast, I don't bother refrigerating. Plus, mine were a bit...um...harder :).]
|Feed us now woman, and no one gets hurt.|