Coralee and Finn from Bark and Chatter nominated us for the The Super Sweet Blogging Award and The Versatile Blogger Award. Woot, woot! Thank you Coralee and Finn :).
Obviously, both of these awards have their own set of 'rules' so here we go...
Super Sweet Blogging Award Rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you. (Done! We are mighty flattered you thought of us!)
- Include the award image on your blog. (Done!)
- Nominate and notify a baker's dozen sweet blogs for this award (see below).
- Answer 5 Super Sweet questions:
Cookies or Cake?
If I have to choose, than CAKE! But I do love cookies too :).
Vanilla or Chocolate?
What is your favorite sweet treat?
Hmmm, I suppose I will try to pick only one...Cupcakes :)
When do you crave sweet things the most?
Pretty much all the time.
If you had a sweet name, what would it be?
Versatile Blogger Rules
- Add the Versatile Blogger award photo to your blog post. (Done!)
- Thank the person who presented you with the award and link back to them in your post. (Done!)
- Pass the award along to 15 favorite bloggers. Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
- Share seven things about yourself:
1. I am learning more about essential oils and ways to live more
naturally with less chemicals. Green is better :)
2. I love nature, trees, flowers, and gardens, however I do NOT
have a green thumb. I try but I tend to fail :). One of these days...
3. I have a very eclectic music taste - in one listening session I go from Hard Rock
to Classic Rock to Blues to 'Spa' and pretty much everything in between. I think
my favorite musicians are Rob Zombie, Florence + The Machine, and Blind Melon
(not always in that order!)
4. I hate cleaning, who has time for it? But I LOVE a clean house, LOL.
5. I LOVE shopping (for pretty much anything) and in order to curb
the impulse control I don't have :) I just stay away from stores.
I literally cannot handle window shopping.
6. I like wine, A LOT. Mostly red wine, but some whites if they are not too sweet.
I am of the opinion you should have a glass with EVERY meal (including breakfast!).
It's good for your blood :).
7. My dogs eat better than I do. Seriously....sometimes it's a bit disturbing :).
These awards are fun and they are a great way to get word out about different blogs. Plus, it's nice to get a big ol' internet hug from your peers and fellow bloggers. I'm still new to the blogging world so the encouragement is nice :).
Soooo, I've decided to fail on the requirements of posting blogs to pass the awards on to. Mostly, because a lot of the blogs that I am familiar with have already received these awards. I wish I had more time to spend in the blogging world reading and finding new sites! I could spend all day doing that :).
|Bourbon is ready for his award - he said he'll take something sweet :)|