Friday, April 12, 2013

Liebster Award Follow-up

A few days ago, I passed along the Liebster Award to a few fellow bloggers. In return, two of them re-nominated me! So I'm going to do this part-way :) and just answer their questions. I certainly can't leave them hanging!

From Being Hogan

  1. Who IS a good boy?? Rookie! Text him and ask him for his secrets :).
  2. Do you want to go for a bye bye? Always! Road trips are FUN!
  3. What did you just do? Conducted a CGC test for Mid Iowa Working Dogs
  4. What's on your mind? Bourbn's ORT tomorrow.
  5. What is your favorite fing to do? Cuddle
  6. Do you fink dogs are awesome sauce or is it just me? Dogs are awesome sauce!
  7. Do you fink squirrs should have to live inside wiff dogs so we could catch yem easier? Bourbon would say yes, but I say no. The house would be destroyed...
  8. If you could go for a bye bye right now, where would you go? I would go far, far away to a far off land - Santorini, Greece
  9. If you could have any pet, what would it be? A wolf!
  10. Do you have a hard time coming up wiff new bwog ideas all va time? Not lately! But sometimes it makes my brain hurt
  11. Are you getting sleepy? Oddly, yes...

From Pit Bulls and Other Animals

  1. What animal would you come back as? A falcon or hawk or owl - some kind of bird predator
  2. What is your favorite food? All things Italian!
  3. What is your pet's name? Bourbon, Baron, Vito, Monday, and Rookie :)
  4. Who is your hero? This is a hard question - there are SO many people I look up to and who have influenced my life. How do you pick one over another? I suppose topping the list would have to be my grandpa :).
  5. When you have only thirty minutes, what do you do? Cuddle in bed just a bit longer
  6. What is your hobby? DOGS :)
  7. Favorite song? No Rain by Blind Melon
  8. Favorite book? Ack, another hard question. I love ALL books - I have thousands of books. Hmmm, this question will require much longer thinking and a long elimination process to pick only one.
  9. Favorite movie? Boondock Saints...Poolhall Junkies...Highlander :)
  10. Do you have a pit bull story? I have SO many I can't count them. Daily I look at my dogs and I'm so glad they are part of my life and found me.
  11. What is your Indian spirit guide? I don't know. I've never taken the time to meditate about it or purposefully engage in it to find out.

Wow, you probably really didn't want to know that much about me :). But there it is!! It's like playing 20 questions but with two extra :).

No comments:

Post a Comment