Monday, October 28, 2013

Happy 1 Year Anniversary!!!

One Year.

Wow, I can't believe it's been a year since I clicked the 'publish' button for the first time. It seriously feels like just yesterday! Actually, if you want to get technical it's been one year and two days since this blog's inception post introducing my dogs. Our blogiversary fell on Saturday, but I was busy at the APDT conference getting my brain overwhelmed with every bit of information I could absorb (more on that later!).

In this process, I have met such wonderful people (and amazing other bloggers!) and I want to thank you for sticking with me. Or just joining me now :). It's been an amazing year.

Blogging has definitely been different from what I first expected - it's much more time-consuming that I envisioned :). The work is definitely worth it though, and I've found it to be more rewarding than I ever thought possible.

At first I was skeptical as to how long I'd be able to keep up with it, but at this point I can't imagine stopping :). I've even expanded and have been trying out Twitter and Google Plus. Go me, huh?!? This coming year should bring more developments as I widen my technology span and make some changes in my life.

Needless to say, it has been one of the best years yet, and I'm pretty excited for what is yet to come.

Heartfelt thanks goes out to all of you that have always taken the time to stop by every week, leave such wonderful comments, and have given me the support needed to continue this blogging adventure.




3 comments:

  1. Congrats. Can't wait to see what's coming next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! :) I can't believe how fast time flies. But I think I am getting the hang of this blogging stuff, lol :).

    ReplyDelete