Friday, June 28, 2013

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY MONDAY!

Exactly 4 years ago today, I adopted Monday. Holy cow, I can't believe it's been 4 years already!!! That's insane. Anyways, Happy Gotcha Day my dear Monday! You filled the hole left in my heart after the passing of Majestic, something I thought would never happen. But you crept in silently, like a super-skilled ninja, and brought me more joy than I ever could have hoped for. From the very first day you fit into our family like you were meant to be here...

Nicholas and Monday the first night.

Monday and I at home the first night after the long drive from Illinois.

Her kisses sealed the deal :).

We love you more than I'm sure you can imagine. Here's to many more years of making memories, giving kisses, and just overall silliness!


I didn't have time to make something special this week, so store
bought will have to do! Cake was from Brown Dog Bakery.









No comments:

Post a Comment