Monday, June 3, 2013

More Awards!

Back in April I received the Liebster Award three times (remember two of my nominees re-nominated me!). And now guess what?!? I recently received two more awards. :) Hopefully, this means more people are enjoying my blog, LOL.

Coralee and Finn from Bark and Chatter nominated us for the The Super Sweet Blogging Award and The Versatile Blogger Award. Woot, woot! Thank you Coralee and Finn :).

Obviously, both of these awards have their own set of 'rules' so here we go...


Super Sweet  Blogging Award Rules

  1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. (Done! We are mighty flattered you thought of us!)
  2. Include the award image on your blog. (Done!)
  3. Nominate and notify a baker's dozen sweet blogs for this award (see below).
  4. Answer 5 Super Sweet questions:
Cookies or Cake?
If I have to choose, than CAKE! But I do love cookies too :).
Vanilla or Chocolate?
Vanilla
What is your favorite sweet treat?
Hmmm, I suppose I will try to pick only one...Cupcakes :)
When do you crave sweet things the most?
Pretty much all the time.
If you had a sweet name, what would it be?
Um, cupcake?



Versatile Blogger Rules

  1. Add the Versatile Blogger award photo to your blog post. (Done!)
  2. Thank the person who presented you with the award and link back to them in your post. (Done!)
  3. Pass the award along to 15 favorite bloggers. Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
  4. Share seven things about yourself:
1. I am learning more about essential oils and ways to live more
naturally with less chemicals. Green is better :)

2. I love nature, trees, flowers, and gardens, however I do NOT
have a green thumb. I try but I tend to fail :). One of these days...

3. I have a very eclectic music taste - in one listening session I go from Hard Rock
to Classic Rock to Blues to 'Spa' and pretty much everything in between. I think
my favorite musicians are Rob Zombie, Florence + The Machine, and Blind Melon
(not always in that order!) 

4. I hate cleaning, who has time for it? But I LOVE a clean house, LOL.

5. I LOVE shopping (for pretty much anything) and in order to curb
the impulse control I don't have :) I just stay away from stores.
I literally cannot handle window shopping.

6. I like wine, A LOT. Mostly red wine, but some whites if they are not too sweet.
I am of the opinion you should have a glass with EVERY meal (including breakfast!).
It's good for your blood :).

7. My dogs eat better than I do. Seriously....sometimes it's a bit disturbing :).

These awards are fun and they are a great way to get word out about different blogs. Plus, it's nice to get a big ol' internet hug from your peers and fellow bloggers. I'm still new to the blogging world so the encouragement is nice :).

Soooo, I've decided to fail on the requirements of posting blogs to pass the awards on to. Mostly, because a lot of the blogs that I am familiar with have already received these awards. I wish I had more time to spend in the blogging world reading and finding new sites! I could spend all day doing that :).

Bourbon is ready for his award - he said he'll take something sweet :)



No comments:

Post a Comment