Friday, June 21, 2013

Wrapping up Strut Your Pup

So I had an epic fail on sharing my experiences participating in Live Health Iowa's Strut Your Pup challenge. At least I managed to share 3 weeks (never mind that the challenge was 6 weeks long!) so I got half of it :).

The challenge ran from April 22 - May 31 and during that time I shared Monday's trip to Ada Hayden Park, Baron's adventure to the Farmer's Market, and Monday's experience at the Angie Anderson Memorial Dog Walk. I wasn't a horrible doggie parent, but I also wasn't a stellar one - sorry guys!! We did have many other escapades; I just either didn't get good pictures or didn't really have anything to write about.

One the upside we did win two prizes, even though we didn't win the grand prize. We came in 9th out of the 25 participants - so still pretty good! Top ten even :). Especially since I failed AGAIN and didn't get in to my account to record date for the last several days :(. Bad Erin.

We got a $5 Subway gift card and a package of 2 bully sticks.

Also, just for participating we got a cool travel bowl. I will be keeping this in my car for any future water needs :).

Pretty cool huh?
All in all it was a great experience and it got me thinking about new places to take the puppers. I'm pretty sure they enjoyed it as much as I did :)




2 comments:

  1. I have a 6month old lab which is afraid if all other dogs and shy away from people we have two little dogs who where here first and one is very take charge and the lab will back down will she out grow this or is she going to be whimp forever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no easy answer for that. She really needs to socialize more with other dogs and people and have positive experiences to help build her confidences. However, her personality could stay shy.

      Delete